We want to remove EVERY barrier to creativity.
You're welcome to call - or send your access rider ahead of your session. There's no question too silly, or request too big. Just ask.
First, though, here's some of what you might find...
- Facilities are clean and clear of obstacles
- Braille Welcome pack
- Audible fire and emergency alarms
- Multiple light settings
- Visual Emergency Alarms
- Hearing Loop
- Lip reading camera rig
- Sign Language Interpretation
- Accessible toilet (with hoist - Easter 2022)
- Step-free throughout
- Raised floor/lower window in live room
- Car parking, buses and step-free underground station
- Quiet rooms
- Walk-through video
- Lighting and atmosphere/ambience options
- PA and Assistance Options
We would like sessions at Crown Lane run by and for disabled people. Want to know more?